Family Law perspective
Most family lawyers have experience only in that field and have little or no financial experience or background. Mr. Ochrach brings a critical additional dimension to his Family Law practice: he has business and accounting degrees and worked as an auditor for one of the world’s largest accounting firms. Add to this his 35 years of business litigation. This background uniquely equips Mr. Ochrach to recognize and resolve complicated financial and business issues.
Also, Mr. Ochrach’s experience in business and contracts law serves as a perfect platform for negotiating and drafting Prenuptial Agreements.
Complex cases only
Mr. Ochrach limits his family law practice to cases involving:
- complex property division
- complex compensation
- complex support issues.
Family Law Services include:
Our family law practice includes:
- Complex Property Division
- Accounting for a business operated by one of the spouses
- Accounting for a “separate property” business operated during the marriage
- Dividing investment properties acquired before and during the marriage
- Valuation of businesses and other complex assets
- Complex Compensation Issues
- Child Support
- Prenuptial Agreements